A one-day training will be held on 8 November 2018 at MTCC Board Room to familiarise potential peer reviewers on the requirements of MC&I(Natural Forest) and MC&I Forest Plantation.v2 standards. Peer reviewers are independent experts appointed to review forest management certification audit reports prepared by the Certification Body (CB) to ensure that the audit has been conducted professionally and in compliance with the requirements of the certification standard.
A nominal participation fee of RM30 will be charged for the training to cover the costs of the training, including lunch and tea breaks. The training is open to all professionals with the relevant expertise and experience as follows:
- > 5 years’ experience in the fields of forestry, forest ecology, environmental sciences, biology, sociology, forest economics, zoology, and agriculture
- Good understanding of the certification standards
- Have experience in assessing adequacy of reports
- Expertise or good knowledge in:
- Forestry operations
- Forestry laws & regulations
- Social aspects of forestry
- Sustainable forest management
If you are interested to become a peer reviewer, please fill up the form and return it to MTCC via email: email@example.com or fax: 03-2161 2293 latest by 2 NOVEMBER 2018. Please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Haniff Salleh at 03-2161 2298 if you have any further enquiries.